Available in-branch or online on our log cabin range, Titan Garden Buildings has teamed up with highly trusted and secure online credit application service, Divido.
Owning a new log cabin is more affordable than ever before. With 0% finance you can spread the cost over 12 equal, monthly installments.
The application process
It is simple, takes around 5 minutes for you to complete, is carried out online and you will usually receive a decision within 30 seconds of completion.
Why not make budgeting for a new log cabin a little more flexible?
For example, you could purchase our 5m x 4m ‘Rendezvous’ log cabin for £6,999.
Pay a 50% deposit of £3,499.50 and arrange credit on the balance of £3,499.50.
Pay just £291.63 per month for 12 months at 0% Interest – total payable £6,999.
Terms and Conditions apply. Minimum order value: £1,000. Maximum order value £25,000. Minimum deposit: 10% Maximum deposit: 50%
Need help with your Log Cabin design?
Talk to one of our experienced design consultants. They can help with creating your perfect design, from room sizes to build specifications.
They would be delighted to visit your proposed site free of charge and discuss your ideas and the cabin design you have in mind.
Why not visit our display village in Ripley, Surrey? It has a full range of log cabin designs, so you can see for yourself the exceptional quality of our bespoke log cabins.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the most I can finance with Divido?
- You can finance purchases for up to £25,000. If you want to buy something more expensive, you can use Divido to pay the first £25,000.
Is there a minimum I can finance with Divido?
- Yes the total cost must be more than £1,000
What can I buy with Divido?
- You can buy any log cabin shown on the Titan Garden Buildings website that cost more than £1,000, or any order over £1,000 you place directly with the sales team at Titan Garden Buildings either by phone, email or in person.
Who is eligible to use Divido?
- You must be over 18 years
- You must have a good credit history
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history
- You must be in employment and work at least 16 hours per week, unless retired or a house-person with a spouse in full time employment or be in receipt of pension
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- The goods must be delivered to your home address
- You must pay the minium 10% deposit.
Is a Deposit Required?
- Yes, a minimum 10% deposit will need to be paid upon acceptance up to a maximum 50% deposit .
Why should I consider finance with Divido?
- Divido finance option offers a structured repayment plan at a fixed rate to allow you take spread the cost of a purchase.
- Instead of paying for things upfront, we give you the possibility to buy products and services with manageable payments.
- Another advantage is that you can pay off the loan early without incurring a penalty.
Are there any additional costs that may be incurred?
- Yes – if you make a payment late or miss a payment then you will be subject to additional charges as a result.
Are there any cancellation fees?
- Yes – once you have placed your order and paid a deposit (minimum 10% to a maximum of 50%) and you then cancel your order before it is delivered or installed (if you select this option) you must pay a total of 50% of the order value as a cancellation fee including your original deposit e.g. you will need to pay a cancellation fee of 40% of the order value if you pay a 10% order deposit.
How quick is the decision?
In most cases a decision will be made immediately. On some occasions we may need to refer to our credit lender who will review your credit application and may ask additional questions. A decision will normally take around 10 minutes. Applications made later in the day that are sent through for referral may not be resolved until the following day.
Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For more information, please visit: www.divido.com
*Prices based on lowest priced buildings for an example.