To enquire about specific vacancies or about opportunities more generally within Challenge Fencing Ltd or Titan Garden Buildings, please contact Jane Wilkes via the contact form below stating which position ( if relevant ) that you are interested in or telephone on 07894 619330 (mobile).
We are always interested to hear from individuals with relevant experience and skills and would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion with you about potential opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions based at our branch in Ripley, Surrey.
SALES, Titan Garden Buildings
2 x Part Time Sales Consultants: 4 days per week (incl. some Sat, Sun or Bank Holidays)
Could you sell high quality garden sheds and premium log cabins? Does the idea of a local commute with free parking sound attractive?
Titan Garden Buildings in the beautiful village of Ripley, Surrey, has been manufacturing since 1978. Over the years, we have seen garden building manufacturers come and go and in todays crowded market, being able to turn a customer’s dream garden building into reality is a real skill that we are now looking for. You will need to earn a customer’s on-going trust by recommending the right product as well as discussing the available bespoke options to deliver their perfect garden building.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we embark on a relaunch of our already successful business. New products, website, systems & a new team supported by a highly experienced and driven branch manager are all part of our plans. You will have the opportunity help steer the business sales strategy by applying your previous sales experience. In return we’ll recognise your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards. On top of your basic salary you will also receive;
- Comprehensive on-going training. We are part the multi million pound Challenge Fencing Group & through their membership of the Builders Merchants Federation (BMF) you can expect a varied external & in-house training programme to help hone your sales skills even further
- A 25% staff discount across both the garden building and fencing businesses
- A group and branch based annual bonus scheme
- Flexibility to manage your hours in conjunction with your part time sales consultant colleague
- Ongoing support from our group marketing team to help maximise your CRM strategy and engage with potential local customers on social media and via the new website
- Paid mileage and business insurance using your own vehicle for customer site visits
- No high-pressure commission based targets
- 29 days’ holiday including Public Holidays pro rata to your part time hours
Our vision is dedicated to understanding our customer’s garden plans. We want to become the friendliest and easiest way for anyone to buy and install a garden shed or log cabin.
If you would like to help us achieve this, please download the full job description, and contact Jane Wilkes, our HR Manager using the form below or by telephone on 07894 619330 (mobile).
Further details and job descriptions for positions are available by contacting Jane Wilkes as detailed above.